<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=20981690469561729&amp;blogName=Neo-Faerie+Wings%3A+Your+source+for+hig...&a mp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings. blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en_US&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div> Neo-Faerie Wings: Your source for high quality neopets graphics: 1 Guild Layout + 3 Pet Pages

Jul 1, 2010

1 Guild Layout + 3 Pet Pages

Tech here again. Man, it feels good to be back. This is one thing that will keep me sane over this long summer. :D Anyways, I have a few things today. The first is a full-page guild layout which is not usually my style.

Jhudora Grunge


Next are 2 simple CSS layouts. If you guys and gals like them I'll be sure to expand it to other colors as well.

Simply Blue


Simply Green


Lastly, I went browsing through some old files and found this unfinished layout that I promised so long ago but it never got put up due to some errors in my coding. I'm happy to say that I've refurbished it and now it should be up.

Winter Aura


If you guys have any requests you can neomail me here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Lucy / Luceh! said...

'Simply Green' is awesome! Keep up the good work xD

 
At July 3, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Frisby said...

I like the simple layouts. Maybe the colors are a little bright though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home