<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=20981690469561729&amp;blogName=Neo-Faerie+Wings%3A+Your+source+for+hig...&a mp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings. blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en_US&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div> Neo-Faerie Wings: Your source for high quality neopets graphics: Cliche and yet I have to say...

Aug 7, 2010

Cliche and yet I have to say...

"Flower power!"

So, if you have been hangin' around the site for quite some time now, you may have noticed the additions I've made and the different tweaks and such I've been up to. Obviously, we have a new layout. I wanted it grungy and yet feminine...so this is what I came up with. =/

Now on to the updates! I've made couple of guild layouts ... all of which have been requested!

Black Veil Brides Guild Layout

Spongebob Squarepants Guild Layout

The Last Air Bender (Movie) Guild Layout

Shugo Chara Guild Layout

Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic Guild Layout

Portal Guild Layout

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Guild Layout

I've also edited the search engine. You can now search the site if navigating seems really so tedious! =) Also, some tutorials and makers have had some redo's!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Puffs said...

Yay for Harry Potter!!! :D

 
At August 10, 2010 at 5:21 AM , Anonymous Frisby said...

I'll check out the makers to see what's new. I like the layout.

ne of these days I'm going to make meself a serach bar, even if it kills me. xP

 
At August 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Grace said...

Nice layouts! I love the spongebob guild :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home