<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=20981690469561729&amp;blogName=Neo-Faerie+Wings%3A+Your+source+for+hig...&a mp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings. blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en_US&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div> Neo-Faerie Wings: Your source for high quality neopets graphics: Need To Clean Them Out!

May 26, 2011

Need To Clean Them Out!

I just discovered a lot of unused images still hosted on my photobucket accounts. What a waste of space! So I decided to clean them all out. It would take me days, I know, to sort out the thousands of images I have.

Anyways, I added more Altador Cup themed user lookups! Can you believe by the way, the Faerieland logo has changed! I think it looks much better and not too feminine so it can cater to the masculine Faerieland supporters as well. The colours pretty much remind me of Jhudora and Illusen.

CLICK TO VIEW ALL ALTADOR CUP TEAMS USER LOOKUPS

By the way, don't forget to choose your team! This year I will be supporting Darigan! I hope they win! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Anonymous Jayy said...

I need to clean out my photobucket and tinypic accounts to. It's on my giant to-do list. xD I have over 1,000 pictures on each, so it's going to take a while. Not looking forward to it.

It kind of still matched faerieland, I think. Like, before faerieland was all pink and fluffy and girly, but now it's more green and jungle-y. idk if that'll help with the male to female ratio on the team tho... haha.

Maraqua all the way!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Anonymous Caitlin said...

Hi Del! checking up to see how you have been, I will add your link up now, sorry for not doing it quicker, I have been a little busy.

I am with Faerieland!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home