<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=20981690469561729&amp;blogName=Neo-Faerie+Wings%3A+Your+source+for+hig...&a mp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings. blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en_US&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fneo-faeriewings.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div> Neo-Faerie Wings: Your source for high quality neopets graphics: People say nothing is impossible ...

May 11, 2012

People say nothing is impossible ...

but, I do nothing everyday! ;)

Well, not exactly. Maybe, I do no new graphics everyday. I'm sorry, but I will not apologize for it. I've just been really enjoying myself out there ... reading books. Well, maybe not out there out there but still ... out of the site.

Alas, I hope I have good news like new content but obviously, I am empty handed. I just dropped by to make some sort of conversation ... if not a short monologue of how I've been in case any of you are wondering since I have not been chatty of late. I tend to just post and go with my latest work which is not so personal, I know. It seemed to have given some of you the impression that I do not care much anymore. The thing is I do care. So don't worry your heads, I shall still fill all your graphics suggestions if time permits and if I am inspired.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home